1. For a longer lasting candle, when lighting it for the first time, be sure to burn it until the surface of the candle is completely melted. This normally takes about 2 to 4 hours.
2. For an optimal burn each time, trim the wick 1/4 of an inch before lighting
3. Keep all candles away from children, pets, and flammable materials
4. Never leave your lit candle unattended
5. Because the glass gets extremely hot, use caution when handling lit candles.
6. Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
7. When there is about 1/2 inch of wax, discontinue the burning of your candle
Proper candle care is essential in ensuring a clean, long-lasting candle as well as safety